More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Does Alison make it to 15?

No

SMACK! the punishment continued.

"Two," The cheerleader counted obediently

SMACK! "Three."

SMACK! "Four." tears started to flow down Lizzy's cheek.

SMACK! "Five."

SMACK! "Six." Alison paused a moment and slid the cheerleader's panties down to her knees. She stroked Lizzy's smooth ass a moment loving the view of the girl's puffy pussy lips between her legs.

The blonde woman couldn't contain herself as she felt her own pussy getting wet. Knowing it was wrong, but not caring, the teacher's hand began to pet Lizzy's pussy. "You have a very pretty pussy, Lizzy."

"Th-thank you, ma'am." The girl let a moan escape on accident, and was punished for her carelessness when Alison rolled her clit between her fingers, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Tell you what, Liz, I will let you off the hook if you become my little sex for the rest of the school year," Alison smiled as she went back to petting the girl's ass.

"But I'm not a lesbian, Miss Winters," Liz said.

"Oh, you're not are you?" Alison smiled wickedly and stroked the cheerleader's now very wet pussy again. After a moment of petting, the blonde teacher eased two fingers into the girl's hungry honey hole. Liz let out a loud moan and squirmed at the invasion. "Well, I can fix that right now."

The small office was soon filled with the wet and almost sickening squishing sounds of Alison's fingers working in and out of her student's vagina. Scent mixed with the moans and gasps of the cheerleader who was beginning to enjoy her "punishment" too much. Alison stopped suddenly and smiled when the girl whimpered a little.

"So, what's it going to be? You going to be my little slut, or do I make that ass of yours redder than your panties?"

What's Lizzy's decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)