More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does She Close The Door?

No

She decides to leave the door open, figuring since shes by herself theres no point in closing it. She hops in the shower and starts washing herself.

While shes in the shower, the front door opens and in walks the man that was watching her earlier. Hes a chubby man, dark skinned and hairy. He leaves the door open as he walks towards the shower. He removes his clothes, his cock already hard. He hears the shower turn off and knows that Emma is out of the shower and naked.

He walks into the bathroom and hears her gasp.

Shes standing in the bathroom, still wet from the shower. The water gives her creamy skin a shine, making her tight, toned body look even better. Her nipples are hard, and he looks down to see her shaved pussy.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!" She exclaims.

He simply laughs, and says "no, I'm not leaving. You're staying at this motel. One of the requirements for you to stay is to get fucked."

"What?" She asks. "I'm not gonna ask again, please leave!"

"But you wants this," he say, grabbing his cock. "I can see it on your face."

"No, I-" she starts to say, but stops, looking down at his cock. She takes a step forward, her hand reaching out.

He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him, kissing her. She yelps, and is silenced when he shoves his tongue down her throat. He grabs her ass, slapping each cheek and teasing her hole.

He breaks off the kiss and sets her on her knees. Emma grabs his cock and strokes it, then puts her mouth on it. The man groans as she licks the tip and runs her tongue around it. Her hands play with his balls.

He grabs her head and slides his cock in and out. Emma moans as his balls hit her chin. Her hands continue to play with his balls. He fucks her mouth for a bit, then pulls out.

He pulls her up and leads her out of the bathroom toward the bed. Emma sees the front door wide open, and considers shutting it first.

Does She Close The Door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)