More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yorkist yorkist

Should I introduce myself?

No

I decided to take a shower. As the door to the caravan faced away from the other caravan and looked accross a cornfield I decided to remove my swetty clothes in the doorway. This always gave me a slight tingle. I loved being naked in the open air. As a straight single man of 40 I had one major problem. I have a small dick. It is one and half inches soft and five inches (on a good day) hard. So when I have dated woman I try to go for the ones who I think are inexperianced and therefore not realise I am short in that department. Recently I have shaved all my pubic hair off to try to make it look bigger.
Anyway, after a few moments of pleasure feeling the breeze blowing around my balls I stepped up into the caravan and turned around to shut the door. It was at that moment one of the woman walked around the caravan and started to talk
"Excuse me, I was ..........."
Her voice trailed off.
I looked at her, she looked at my cock and then my face.
"Er, sorry, sorry", she said and turned around and walked away.
My cock started to stiffen. Should I have a wank now, standing here. Maybe not. She may come back and that would be embarrassing.
I went for a shower.
An hour later there was a knock on my caravan door. I opened the door to find the two woman there. The woman who called earlier (slim, about 5 foot six, looked like a retired teacher with kind eyes) remained silent while the other woman (same height,much bigger tits and arse, very jolly looking) spoke.
"Wondered if you would like to come over for a drink, as you appear to be on your own?"

Do you say Yes or No

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)