More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanessa Von Sex Vanessa Von Sex

Get a blowjob from Lena?

No

“No”

You pause for a second… This hot girl with big tits is offering to blow you and you reject her? What the hell is wrong with you?

A slight glint illuminates Lena’s eyes. A grin appears on her face as she tilts her head sideways in a curious and intimate gesture. She moves, places one knee on each side of your torso, kneeling on the bed and looking down at you.

“You’re full of surprises, Derek Diggler.” She says, widening her smile.

“I guess I am.”

“I never thought you’d do that… Maybe somebody is bandersnatching your life.”

Her laugh sounds like a sweet tingle in the humid air. By Bandersnatch she is, of course, referring to that Black Mirror movie you watched two days ago where a video game developer is controlled by the watcher. Or at least it was something like that… You fell asleep halfway through.

“That’d be insane” You say with a chuckle.

There’s a brief pause. You look at her thin, athletic body. You stare at the short, messy pubic hair growing around her cunt, her flat tummy, her firm breasts. A beacon of goodwill and spiritness in an otherwise unremarkable apartment. Everything around her, the bed, the table, the chairs, is cheap and feels like it could fall apart any moment, but she… She seems to be standing there forever, like a photograph.

Wait… You’re not falling in love with this girl… Are you?

Fuck that’d be awful.

After what feels like forever, she leans in and gives you a kiss on the lips. It’s light, but as she slowly pulls away you move your head forwards as if to plead for more. Before you notice, she has already stood up and started the process of clothing herself.

You lay back and start to doze off. Your dick’s still hard but you’ll find a way to deal with it. You catch whiffs of Lena’s nakedness while your eyes close. Her tight bottom squeezing into her school skirt, her porcelain feet slipping into her tarnished black shoes, and her hands putting on her white uniform shirt, which trapped those sweet, pink nipples of hers.

“I’ll go to school now.” You hear her.

You mutter some incomprehensible response.

As her steps grow fainter, you hear her voice from the living room.

“Bye Claire! See you.”

What the hell is Claire doing up so early?

Anyways, now’s not the time for that. You close your eyes and wait.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)