More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NotImportant711 NotImportant711

What do you say to him?

No

You finally manage to stop staring at his eyes when he asks this. You look down and see his enormous dick bulge right next to your tiny one. It’s probably better to give up now.

“Oh, no. I was just wondering what size swimsuit you wear,” you respond. What size suit he wears? Where did you get that?

He looks at you like your insane, probably rightfully so, then leans in close to you so only you can hear and says, “Wondering what size suit I wear, or wondering how much bigger my duck is compared to your nub?” His massive hand wraps around your balls as he says this, squeezing HARD with the second half of the sentence. He stands up straight again, moving his huge hand from your balls to the pitiful thing you call a dick and giving it a relatively gentle yank, pushing you away immediately after. “I wear a 26,” he practically spits at you. 26? How is that possible? You knew he was thin, but he’s still fucking ripped.

And that was the most action you ever saw. You and your pitiful 3 inch erection never got any closer to having sex, how fitting.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)