More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by sean_d2345 sean_d2345

Does Allison ask the night manager to pull out?

No

In those final moments, Allison could not recall what was so important. She knew what was necessary to her now and that would be her massive orgasm about to wash over her. Anything else was inconsequential.

"Fuck me, Jim! Fuck me hard! I want you!" Allison cried out "Oh fuck. Oh fuckkkkk! I'm cumming!" she screamed out as her most significant orgasm of the night hit her

Jim thought for a second that maybe he should pull out. No knowing if she was on the pill or not but the thought of knocking up this little slut excited him more. Jim could hold out no longer and pumped inside Allison a few more times until he grabbed her hips and thrust deep inside Allison one last time and began to shoot his load deep inside her deflowered pussy.

Rope after rope of virile cum shot deep into Allison. One thing Jim was thankful for was that his balls always had tons of cum in them and this time was no exception. Jim grabbed the camera from the desk and pointed it at Allison's now used cunt and pulled himself. Jim's cum began to leak from the girl, and he got plenty of shots of this. This video was going to be a huge hit!

Allison collapsed forward. Drained from the experience, she had never felt so alive than at this moment. Sure, she had loved what her and Ashley had done earlier, but this feeling was completely different. The sense of Jim's cock inside her, shooting his cum, and now it leaking out of her was divine to the young woman. Maybe she wasn't in love with Ashley; perhaps she just loved good sex

"Damn girl," Jim said, breaking Allison from her thoughts "That was the best fuck I've had in years. You are a born natural whore."

"Thanks" Allison said blushing at the compliment even if it was a bit derogatory

"You should get yourself cleaned up. I need to get cleaned up too..." he said leaving it open-ended as if you invite Allison to clean his cock up.

Allison needed no prodding at all and got to her knees. She started to lick and suck every inch of Jim's cock and balls

"Fuck, you are a good cock sucker. Keep that up, and I'm libel to fuck you again" Jim said

Allison went back over to the couch and lied down "Come and get me."

Jim rushed over to the couch. No way he was going to turn down fucking that pussy twice. He lined his already hard cock up with the young woman's pussy and thrust right in. There was no virgin barrier stopping him this time. While she was still tight, she was nowhere near as tight as before, so it wasn't long before Jim was fucking Allison hard. Jim chose missionary style this time as he wanted to watch Allison's tits sway back and forth as he fucked her.

Allison knew she shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so good. She wanted more of this feeling, more of Jim fucking her like an animal.

"That's right you dirty old man. Fuck me! Fuck me harder" Allison cried out as another orgasm took her over

"You're a dirty slut Allison! All you needed was a hard cock, and you're already begging for another fucking" Jim shouted as he began to move more rapidly.

The pair continued to fuck for fifteen minutes before Jim finally came deep inside Allison once again. Allison had at least five more orgasms before Jim finally came. The two collapsed on each other, Jim kissing Allison deeply again.

"You are by far, the best fuck I have ever had," Jim said

Allison mumbled something back to him. The two cuddled into each other for a moment to catch their breaths. Finally, Jim rose and proceed to the back of the office.

"I don't know about you, but I stink of sweat and sex. I got a shower back here. Wanna join me?" Jim said

Allison rose from the couch and sauntered into the bathroom. Cum was leaking down her leg. It looks like her night wasn't over yet

Back to Sleep

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)