More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by peachyprincess peachyprincess

Does Daddy let me sleep with undies?

No

I whimpered in response as he pushed my legs open. I hate when he takes my undies away!

“Just for tonight, babygirl.” He pulled the white fabric away, admiring my shaved pussy before giving it a small kiss. I flinched a little, and Daddy laughed, “You just look so pretty!” He smelled my little panties, and then finished putting on my onesie. “Now, which stuffie for tonight? Momo?” I nodded quickly. Momo was a peach colored bear Daddy got me on our trip to Queensland. I love Momo so much! “I still need to clean Annie from the other night,” Daddy chuckled.

Daddy had came home early the other night, and I wasn’t expecting it! I had been sitting on his side of the bed, Annie between my legs as I pressed my pussy all over her. I didn’t even hear Daddy as he walked in the door, but he heard me. He heard my whimpers and pants as I humped Annie as fast as I could. When he came upstairs to find me, my heart stopped. He was super angry! My bum still hurts from the flogger...

“But Daddy isn’t mad anymore. You just won’t get to cum for a week, remember?” I nod as he hands me Momo. I crawl into my side of the bed, and Daddy tucks me in. “Daddy loves you very much, babygirl. Thank you for cooperating with me.” Daddy took my panties with him.

An hour passed and I finally fell asleep, but Daddy still wasn’t back. I think I heard the shower turn on, but I’m not sure.

I was dreaming peacefully when I thought I heard something, but I’m not sure. I know the smell of Daddy, but I don’t know if it was him. I rolled over, but I think I was pushed, and my onesie is up only waist. The air is kind of cold on my pussy, and someone pushes the lips open. I’m still half asleep, hardly able to do anything until something hard pushes into my tight, dry pussy. It groans and rubs my clit to get me wet, and I slowly whine and look up in the pitch black.

“Daddy? Is that you?” There’s no response, but I moan anyways at the movements. It hurts, though, and I’m a little scared. What if it’s not Daddy fucking me?

Is it Daddy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)