More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Does her seduction change his mind?

No

"I really shouldn't." he says.

Dasha says, "You can resist, but you have seen too much for just a recruiting visit."

A couple of the girls loosen the restraints and leave him alone by himself. He quickly sees the chance at least to get quick tour of the school. He travels toward one hall and that turns into another finding himself lost. He travels toward one end of the hall and hear faint female voices in the distant. He travels toward one hall and into another as the voices get louder and louder.

He finally sees a door slightly opened and loud moaning illuminating from the room. He inches his body to the door until he is able to peek inside without being seen. Inside the room, a leggy raven hair girl with tits size of grapefruits is the center of attention. She has on a black leather halter top and mini skirt holding a horse whip. She has a lined dozen young nubile tapping the whip across the toned shaped asses. He feels his cock getting harder.

He can either try to find way out himself, take a look through the room, or really be bold and ask for directions.

What is his choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)