More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Skullman1313 Skullman1313

Does John manage to reveal his true gender?

No

An audible click could be heard as everyone's handcuffs simultaneously released and fell to the floor.

Immediately John and several of the girls reached for their gags. They all received stunning shocks.

"That is a reminder that any unauthorized action will result in immediate discipline"

As John shook his head to try and regain his senses, several doors on the wall opposite the entrance slid slightly open.

"5 prisoners will step into the scanners for physical scans. These scans will verify your identity, measurements for uniforms, measurements for chastity devices, and check for health.

Step into the scanners or face discipline."

John quickly entered one of the scanners thinking that the machine would realize he was a male and let him go. What he didn't know was the programmers only planned on genetic females being sent here, so the never thought to check for males.

"Female prisoner 1LEZ4535 ID confirmed. The prison will remove all her clothing and place them in the receptacle then stretch her arms out at shoulder level for body scan."

John reached for his gag again and received an even stronger shock.

"Prisoner will remove all her clothing and place them in the receptacle then stretch her arms out at shoulder level for body scan."

Still dazed, John did as instructed. As soon as he did, lasers began measuring his body. Once that was finished, several mechanical arms appeared. 2 grabbed his arm and several started poking into various parts of his body.

"Blood samples taken, commencing placement of chastity device."

Hearing this John started struggling against the arms holding him in place.

"Prisoner will refrain from attempting to escape or face discipline!"

John continued struggling.

A shock unlike any John had felt before surged through his body. Just before he passed out from the pain he heard the machine say,

"Additional 5 years add to sentence for attempted escape. Commence with chastity placement."

What happens when John wakes

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)