More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mesmer mesmer

Do you submit?

No

"Sorry babe, I'm just not feeling it. I'm really disappointed." You pull your head out of her hands and roll over to your side of the bed. Your wife looks disappointed too.

"I think you should go to the doctors about this. I'll book an appointment for you."

"Yeah, ok. That sounds like a good idea." Maybe the doctor will be able to give you something to help you get your cock hard for your wife. You say goodnight to your wife, and when she is asleep you sneak off to your office and get on the internet. Your cock hardens in anticipation and it isn't long before you're jerking your dick watching a guy get railed by a big breasted blonde's glistening red strapon. You think of your wife lying in bed unsatisfied and then you think of her bending you over and pushing her cock into you and you erupt, spraying your chest and stomach with cum.

"Shit!" you whisper to yourself. You were supposed to cum into a tissue for easy disposal. You use the tissue to dab at the cum on your belly. There's a lot of it, and it takes a while, but you're able to clean it up.

You sneak back into bed. Your wife is snoring quietly.

A few days later

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)