More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doliver123 doliver123

Did you find it?

No

You went through every single page, you did not find it. You got so irritated, you would do anything to grow more length. You searched the lair and found some sort of potion.

'ENLARGEMENT POTION - For an increase in penis size'. You were so excited, until you read the instructions. It said: "The amount of drops you take will determine the size your penis increases by. Do NOT digest more than 10 drops. If you wish to increase your penis more, then wait 3 days before digesting more in order to avoid an overdose." You were completely satisfied with that. Until you read the side-effects. "WARNING, side-effects may include uncontrollable growing (only in cases of overdosing), uncontrollable sneezing, irregular muscle growth, uncontrollable lust or sexual desire,....." You were too bored to read all the side-effects so you twisted the top.

You digested 5 drops of the potion. All of a sudden your bulge started to increase and you penis increased to 12inches long. You were so proud and went to go show it off to someone. So you ran upstairs.

Who was upstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)