More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xenozip Xenozip

Does he awaken you in time.

No

He explains in detail what and who you are, and like any villain caught in a monologue he gets swiftly beaten, before he can press the button to open your bulletproof glass pod where you are kept in suspended animation (though unbeknownst to him you are still very aware), the flash speeds up so quickly that even you can't follow and delivers a swift punch to knock your creator out (it's only now you realize you don't even know his name), before flash punched him you were able to make out that flash slowed down so his punch would be non-lethal.

Batman uses a computer console to turn off any robots they might've missed.

With the danger passed for now you hear the members talk.

Batman: Zatanna, are you alright you seemed a little slow back there.

Zatanna: I'm fine Batman, I had a bit of a migrane and the robots managed to graze me with a few bullets because of the delayed reaction.

Batman: We'll get you checked out back at the Watch Tower, both the bullet wounds AND the Migrane.

You were surprised at Batman caring that much, from what you knew he was rather cold hearted and focused only on his mission, at best guess you think those two might've been in a relationship in the past, whether it ended good or bad, at the very least they are on good terms.

Supergirl: Nice work on those robots Flash I could barely see you you were moving so fast.

Flash: Fastest Man Alive, I could run rings around Superman on my best day, heck in our last race I DID.

That caused Supergirl to laugh for a few moments as she recalled watching the race and seeing him do it to her cousin, she wouldn't say it out loud, but she does slightly enjoy Superman being taken down a peg to remind him he isn't better in every way than the League.

You can see that the information on Flash's ego was on the money, even if is deserved ego. Supergirl on the other hand seems more controlled in that aspect, though you can tell she's one of the most powerful beings on the planet, she is also more kind than most people on the planet, if at times a little impatient.

Wonder Woman: I rather enjoy fighting machines like those, I don't need to hold back against them, even if certain warriors do offer an exciting challenge *she looks momentarily at Batman* don't you think so J'onn?

Martian Manhunter: I can use my telekinetics to the fullest, but my telepathy is useless against them.

Wonder Woman: I guess there are upsides and downsides to every battle

Martian Manhunter: Indeed

You can see that they are good friends talking freely about the limitations on their abilities, the manhunter looks rather reserved in the way he carries himself, though you find yourself wondering if wonder woman is cold wearing that little armor, though you can tell she is adept at combat as there isn't a mark on her, not even on her unarmored arms and legs.

So what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)