More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manmanzane manmanzane

Are you going to the party?

No

"Nah."

Becky stopped and held my arm. "What did you say?"

"I'm not going. Why?"

"What do you mean you're not going? It's going the be the biggest party ever. I bet there is going to be a whole bunch of single girls there. When was the last time you had a girlfriend or had sex?" Becky tried to talk some sense into me.

"It's fine. I don't want go to the party. I'm not really a party person. Besides, I don't want to meet any other girl."

"Why? Do you have a girlfriend that I don't know anything about?" Becky's eyes genuinely widened at the thought of that. I didn't answer. Taking my silence as confirmation, Becky said, "Oh my god, you have a girlfriend!?"

"Look, it's just that I really like this girl. Today is the last day of class, meaning it's probably the last chance I have to ask her out. I don't want to screw up my chances with her by screwing other girls." I quietly said. I hope Becky knew who I was talking about. Becky told me about how she is going to move back to Ohio on Monday. I never admitted to her about me having a crush on her because I always thought Becky knew.

"Really? C'mon, tell me who it is." Becky asked. Apparently, she still doesn't understand.

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. A small blush started to form on my face.

Should I tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)