More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by wicker wicker

Does she get fucked?

No

"I think I'll fuck Kelsea again," said Jack. "Kacey strip naked and lay on your back."

Kacey was very disappointed and sad but had to obey. She was very horny.

"Kelsea, lower your pussy onto Kacey's face, and I'm going to fuck you up the ass. Ever done anal?"

"Um, no," said Kelsea who knew exactly how huge Jack's cock was.

"Great."

A few moments later, Kacey was eating out Kelsea while Jack was fucking Kelsea's ass. Kelsea was cumming like mad in Kacey's mouth and over her face as Jack fucked her ass, and she was having orgasm after orgasm. Jacks's huge cock hurt her anus, but was not doing any damage, and the more he fucked her anus, the more sensitive it grew. This went on for a fifteen minutes before Jack shot a huge load of cum into Kelsea's anus."

"Kacey, lick my cum from Kelsea's anus."

The sad, horny, and dejected Kacey obeyed.

"OK, Kacey get dressed, but I have some new clothes for you."

Kacey's dress and underwear were gone, and there was a new pair of panties.

Instead of a bra, there were a pair of rhinestone pasties.

After she put them on, Jack gave her a pair of pink snakeskin knee-high boots.

Kacey's look was topped off with a light-up pink Cowgirl hat

"Oh, one more thing," said Jack.

Kacey gasped when she saw it.

Jack made Kacey lube up the anal plug with her mouth then rammed it home.

"There," said Jack. "Kelsea, should we fuck again or parade Kacey around first?"

Kacey shook her head and was near panic.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)