More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What is the answer?

No

A blonde walk in and she is perfect in every way she had on a black mini skirt and white blouse. She stood about 5'8", tanned and appeared to be in hear early twenties with about dozen personal girls surrounding her. The brunette gets on her knees and says "Majesty, I can take care of this."

"Payton, he will be allowed to leave if he want to. So I will have to convince him to stay or at least not let our dirty little secret destroy him.", she directs it toward Payton.

All of her security guards and Payton quickly leave. The princess takes a seat and says "You should sit down next to me while I feed you, and I am going tell you little story."

He is a little curious, but as he is about to sit down, she grabs him and forces his head on her lap. He tries to get up, but she quickly overpowers him.

She says, "Now be a good boy, or I could just paralyze you temporarily."

He attempts to get up again and gives a slight pinch around his neck. The pinch instantly paralyzes him from the neck down. She says, "I did warn you!"

She begin to feed him a strange fruit that seems to make his crotch area grow bigger and bigger with each passing second. "You know this island has a dark secret with it that makes all the female residents needing the opposite sex and makes you into a to the opposite sex."

She says, "After I tell the story, you can leave the island but I will have to join you and plus my personal staff of course. Or you will lose your sanity like prisoners on the other part of the island has to endure."

He manages to mutter out "Why!"

She says, "You see many men have tried to leave. But about only about one man was ever able to make it out alive. And the reason is there escort fell in love with each other and kept there activities up."

He says, "What is the secret?"

What is the dark secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)