More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissyFitz MissyFitz

Exit the room?

No

You may not have loved your life with a burning passion, but who the hell wanted to be shoved into some game against their will?

You cross your arms and proceed to sit on the table, glaring around the room. You were sure there had to be some cameras, how else would your kidnappers know you hadn't left.

Then there was some whirring noise.

You look around, hoping it's just in your imagination but it keeps going. Making you feel increasingly uneasy.

"Player has chosen to stay, initiating packaging protocol punishment, you have been disqualified player"

Metal arms began to extend out of the wall, slowly closing in on you.

Hopping up from the table you scramble towards the door. You change your mind! This isn't worth it!

But it's too late.

The door is now locked and the handle is retracted into the wall. Looking behind you, you see that the bed, or rather table, is now gone as well.

The metal arms then find their time to shine and latch onto each of your four limbs, securing leather cuffs to each wrist and ankle.

Another then reaches towards your face with what looks like a gas mask, a long tube protrudes the other side and goes up into a wall somewhere.

The mask envelopes your mouth and nose. You hear a faint click behind you assuming it's probably some locking mechanism.

"Player secured, moving to packaging."

The metal arms then start to carry you over to one of the walls, at least what used to look like one. You now realize it's become covered in a sheet of some black substance.

The arms turn you around so you are facing the room, each one attaches one of your leather cuffs to a corner of the black sheet. You now realize it must be latex because of the rubbery feeling on your back.

The arms then let you go but you are still immobile. You test the restraints by squirming but all of them hold firm.

You look ahead of you and see the opposite wall is now being covered to an identical black latex sheet.

Why do they have one over there too? And why is it so much bigger?

But it's not bigger, it's just getting closer. The room is closing in on you!

This causes you to start thrashing in your restraints, hoping that maybe they'll take pity on you if you look as helpless as you are.

But the wall continues to close in. As you start to feel the latex connect, you feel some give on the other side. Like it is just imprinting on you. You also realize this is why you were connected to a breathing gag. You would have suffocated without it.

After a while it goes quite, the automated voice then comes on, "Complete, applying heat for seal"

What? What seal?

"Complete, now starting vacuum process."

There is a very loud fan sound that starts seconds before everything becomes incredibly tight. The latex all around you pushes in, melding to every crevasse you have.

Just when you start having a hard time breathing, it stops.

"Complete, now putting player into temporary unconsciousness."

Now I'm being put to sleep? Wait!

As much as you try and struggle, you can't move even a centimeter as you smell something chemically.

Just before you pass out you hear, "Complete, ready to be stored."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)