More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 12por 12por

Do you fill out the form truthfully?

No

You decide that if you tell the truth, the likelihood of you sperm being used is going to decrease significantly.

As you are filling out the form a cute, petite blonde sits down next to you. She gives you a friendly smile.

You notice that she is eyeing your form.

"Harvard medical school graduate, impressive."

"Yeah, neurosurgery is tough business, but someone has to do it." you say with a wink.

"That is very impressive Mr ... Phillip Errup" she said, reading the form.

"Thank you...."

"Valerie" she replied, taking the cue.

You get up to hand the clipboard back to the nurse.

"We will call you when there is a room available." she says.

"Ok, thanks" said Phil before sitting back down.

"So, Valerie, what brings you here?" you ask.

"Oh, you know, just came to the cum store for some cum" she replied with a giggle.

"I want to have a child, but am not looking to get involved with anyone at the moment. So a cold syringe of some random mans jizz being deposited into my vagina is my action for tonight." she said with a wink.

You laugh.

"Mr Yankit" called the nurse.

"Mr I Yankit, your room is available" said the nurse as he approached.

You speak with Valerie for another half an hour before there is a lull in the conversation.

"Wow, they are really slow here, huh"

"Tell me about it." replied Valerie. She suddenly turned towards him and smiled wryly. Touching his leg.

"Listen, I have an idea. We share some common goals, and it seems like we are going to be here all day. Instead of going into that sad little room, watching old porn and jizzing in a tiny cup, why don't you just cum in me?"

"I uh..."

She pulls out her tits and your cock gets hard.

"Ok" you say

She unzips your jeans and pulls out your large hard cock.

She wraps her lips around it and begins to blow you. No one else in the waiting room has noticed.

She removes her panties and puts a knee on the chair, presenting her wet pussy to you.

You guide your hard cock into her hole, slowly plunging it deeper.

You grab her hips and pull her towards you until you are balls deep. You both let out a slight moan. She looks around the waiting room and all eyes are on the two of you. She puts a finger to her lips to let the onlookers know not to let anything slip.

One of the men reaches behind the nurses station and gets a container for himself and the others watching. They pull their cocks out and are obviously enjoying the show.

You reposition so that she is on her back, you can feel you ejaculate building inside your balls. The time of being quiet is over. You fuck her with the full length of your dick which makes a clapping noise as you do. Your orgasm begins, so you push your cock all the way inside. You look her in the eye as your balls empty deep inside of her.

In that moment the nurse returns from down the hall.

"Mr Erup."

"Can I have Mr Phil Erup" asked the nurse before looking up from her clipboard.

"She's already full!" one man exclaimed to the laughter of the others.

The nurses jaw dropped as she witnessed the full waiting room crowd blow their loads in succession, filling up the donation containers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)