More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Can Lisa resist her own desires?

No

Lisa walked in past Carl Malone, feeling the heat from his body as she passed him. He followed behind her as she walked into the living room. Lisa made a big effort to look around the whole room, checking every corner. Anything to prolong not having to look at him.

She couldn’t see anything of interest so, at length, she brought herself round to face him. His face was chiselled, with a hard, high jaw line. His eyes were a dark brown just like his skin; they penetrated Lucy’s bright blue ones as they met. He still had a smile on his face and made no efforts to hide his glances down at Lisa’s body, her tight trousers showing him all he needed to see of her toned thighs and rear.

“So,” he buzzed, still smiling, “what can I do for you Detective Sergeant? I know pretty much every detective in this area but I’ve never laid eyes on you before.”

His voice was deep and smooth. Lisa glanced away from him to prevent her from looking at his growing, along bulge.

“With your priors I imagine you know every copper in town.”

DC Evans had told her that Malone had a long record of indiscretions.

“But I’m new and I need to ask you a few questions.”

“Well ask away, officer,” he said, smiling that flashy smile again, emphasising the final word.

Feeling herself blush a little, Lisa busied herself getting her notebook out.

“We’ve found a body, out by the edge of town, just to the north in the fields out that way. I want to know what you know about it.”

He shrugged, holding his arms out in a questioning motion.

“Well nothing, obviously.”

“Well we’ve had a tip off that says different. Apparently you were spotted leaving the scene just before we were called.”

“Bullshit, I’ve been here the whole time,” he said, the smile faltering for a moment.

“Anyone who can vouch-“

Lisa was cut off by the sound of a door opening behind her. A tall, attractive brunette woman stood in the door way, taken aback to see Lisa standing staring at her. Her hair was ruffled and she looked like she had put her dress back on in a hurry. Lisa noticed the wedding ring shimmering on her left hand.

Malone smiled as the woman edged past Lisa, kissing Malone goodbye and then hurrying out of the door letting it slam shut.

“Your wife?” Lisa asked with an eyebrow raise.

“She’s somebodies wife,” he replied with a wink, “and I’ve been with her since last night.”

Lisa pocketed her notebook, ‘fuck this,’ she thought, ‘Simpson can deal with it.’

“Well my boss is going to want to talk to you still. I’ll wait outside till he gets here.”

As she went to pass Malone she stopped dead as his hand came down firmly on her shoulder. There it was. The hot, electric feeling spreading over her body gravitating towards her pussy. It was so familiar, so normal to Lisa but she still could never stop it.

Her arousal grew as she felt him move behind her, his body coming close to hers . As long back as Lisa could remember she had never been able to stop her actions once this feeling overcame her. One psychologist had suggested Lisa might be a sex addict. On some level Lisa agreed. This feeling had cost her a job, marriage and many friends and relationship prior.

His voice brought her back to the room.

"I can't let you go just yet. I wanted to get to know you a little better. I saw where your eyes went when I answered the door," his mouth was close to her ear now, "and I know you can't leave here now without knowing how it would feel.

Lisa's breathe quickened, her heart raced. His other hand came to her stomach, then started to move down. She stopped his hand by placing hers on top of it. Then her arousal took over and she simply helped him undo her trousers and then pushed his hand downwards, guiding it into her panties.

His fingers quickly found their target. Malone parted her lips and begin rubbing in a circular motion, stimulating her clitoris. Their bodies were pressed together. Lisa could feel his hard, muscular body pressing against her soft petite form. She looked up over her shoulder towards him. He looked down at her. Their mouths met. Not a sensual kiss but a hungry one, a passionate, animalistic kiss. Their tongues thrashed as his hand worked hard on her clitoris.

Malone slid his fingers in, searching for her opening. He found it but couldn't quite get his long fingers in. Lisa hooked her thumbs over her waist band and pushed her trousers and panties down till they were bunched below her knees. Now her legs could open and he wasted no time pushing his fingers deep into her now wet opening. Lisa moaned, closed her eyes and lent her head back against his chest.

"Oh god..." she whispered.

"That's it baby, let’s take this up a notch."

Malone pushed her forward till she was against the grey sofa in front of her. Lisa felt his large hand push her forward till she was bent over, holding the back of the sofa for support. His hands came to her ass, a hard grope on each cheek pulling her ass apart. He enjoyed the view for a moment before his hands came to her hips. One hand left her hip as he shifted closer behind her and guided his cock to her well soaked pussy.

Lisa gasped in anticipation. It had felt big when she was pressed up against him, as he entered her she realised just how big he was. He his way into her hole, stretching it open. It kept going and going and going, till he finally filled her with all of his beautiful, black cock. She smiled and moaned, the pleasure washing over her, the electricity running like a current through her body. He retracted and then slammed into her. She winced a little. Not adjusted to his size yet. The thought was thrown from her head as he pulled out and quickly thudded into her again.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa lent her head forward and bit down on the fabric of the sofa as he worked into a relentless rhythm.

Malone was ruthless. He fucked Lisa like she was the last woman he would fuck. Hungry, hard and heavy. He relentless pumped in and out of her making her feel his full length each time.

'This guy must be at least 10 inches,' Lisa mused.

She could feel his balls slapping hard against the back of her thighs. They felt almost as heavy as his cock.

Several minute of hungry fucking later and Lisa could feel it building. The tension of an orgasm. She closed her eyes and concentrated, willing it further, focusing on the intense pleasure point the Malone was hitting with his huge cock.

BANG, BANG, BANG

Fuck! Someone was at the door.

Malone stopped and looked up, so did Lisa. Too late. DI Simpson was staring through the window, his eyes bulging, fury on his face as he stared at Lisa. Trousers round her knees, ass in the air red from the hammering it had received, Malone's erect penis still inside her.

She'd fucked this job before she had even started.

********

A few hours later Lisa sat on an uncomfortable plastic chair outside of Chief Superintendent Andrea Griffiths. Lisa had never met her, but from what she had hear if you went into her office, chances are you were getting fired. Lisa leant forward momentarily burying her head in her hands.

She was roused from her thoughts by the opening of the door in front. A pair of black heels, a long grey skirt leading up a pair of long, shapely legs to a set of wide curvy hips. A white shirt housing a pair of enormous breasts before a long neck led up to a stern but attractive face outline by light brunette hair.

"Inside," the curvy woman said.

It wasn't a question. It was an order. Lisa stood and walked past the Griffiths into the office.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)