More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nopse Nopse

The Locust Hole

No time to rest!

After they were all cooled off for a bit and water was shared between the small squad, they noticed that the surface of the planet was shaking a bit. Small cracks in the ground became bigger and the dust started to rise. “HOLE!” shouted Marcus as they split up and grabbed their gear. Anya was next to Cole, Marcus was next to Baird as the hole became larger and larger in-between the 2 groups.

All the squad members raised their weapons and started to open fire into the hole as one by one the Locust started to emerge, their own guns blazing in retaliation. “Stay there!” shouted Marcus, “We’ll work our way around!” Baird and Marcus ducked behind the remaining walls standing and were blindly firing at several Locust drones that were making their way towards each group.

Anya and Cole were back to back behind a small crumbling cement barrier, the sides getting smaller and smaller with each shot fired from the Locust troops. “Shit Anya, they got us pinned down!” Cole shouted to her as she fired over the barrier back at the invaders. “Keep firing! We have to hold position until Marcus and Baird get over here!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)