More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Are you going to go over?

No thanks

"Aww, come on," Krystle says. "You'll never meet new people unless you try to. Maybe some other day?"

"Alright," you reply. "I'll keep my options open. Thanks for the invitation."

... the next day ...

Psychology 101. The most hated class of your day. Why oh why did you have to have this class today. You stagger out of bed, somehow get your clothes on and cleaned up, and get to class, cursing whoever put you through this torment.

Finally having made it through class, you stumble back towards your dorm room, intent on having a nap. Unfortunately, fate has decided otherwise. Some BIMBO collides with you, making your day worse.

"Bloody fuckin' hell," you mutter, "Why today? I'm tired, pissed off, and I just wanna sleep!"

"I'm sorry," a cute Asian woman, probably not even 5'3", says, "I'm just so tired. That damn psych professor wakes us wake up so damn early."

"I understand," you reply, "I'm Jane, sorry ... I hate that bastard. Between psych and cheerleading next week, I'm not sure how I'll cope."

"You made the team too? Cool, I did too. I'm Angela, but just call me Angie!" she tells you. "I'm not busy Saturday, so I was wondering if you'd want to come practice with me?"

Will you practice with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)