More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

No idea.

The boy groaned his mind was melting, turning into a pink haze as Blake skull fucked him. She held nothing back her, massive melon-sized balls pummeled his eyes making Jaune see start! Her large hairy sweaty balls slammed up and down like a steam piston her aura protecting them from harm as Jaune had his throat torn apart!

Blake groaned she was in heaven! Jaune's wet tight mouth greedily enveloped her cock making her shudder, So tight! He was born to suck cock! Blake thought as she bobbed her mouth up and down Jaune's clit his cock if you were being generous here, barely hit the back of her mouth and it was easy for her to deep throat. As she bobbed the wet whacking sounds of a boys mouth getting into submission by a futa cock filled the air.

Blake was extra rough with Jaune making every futa know that he was her male and to back the fuck off! Smack! Smack! Blake groaned as she continued to face fuck her male's tight mouth, she took a finger and shoved it in his ass, Jaune came right away. He shuddered his clit fired as Blake grinned Wait till I find your special spot Blake thought as she began fingering Jaune the male squealed like a stuck pig as she pushed one, two, three, four!

Finger in him his tight virgin ass clamped on her hand as she made his way to his special button. Jaune came again his prostate massaged and his throat defiled the boy was fully at the futa's mercy and she had none, fucking Jaune for over half an hour making sure to cum three more times into his gut before finally Crashing her hips down making one las massive load filled Jaune's now pregnant looking gut!

Jaune whimper and passed out his mouth ruined his dignity shattered and his mistress satisfied. Blake had claimed her male, for now, all that was left was to Introduce him to the other futa's and make them know he belonged to her.

**********

Pyrrha was having a good day not only has she found a male that looked cute enough to Break On her eighteen inch wrist thick cock! He was a virgin too!

"So tell me again you did not know Beacon was a futa school and all men are stress relief?"

"NO! Please, Pyrrha you have to help me!" The Adorable male said as Pyrrha sighed, she liked Jaune he was cute, the short blonde had a lovely pair of blue eyes and a cute bubble but that begged to be ruined! Pyrrha smiled she did believe that a man should be a cum dump that was only right but! He should only one futa's special Cum dump, that is the case she decided to help out the male.

"Look Jaune I know this is a lot to take but do not worry I will not let another futa take. you."

"Really!? Your promise!?"

"Yes, but to makes things clear I will be fucking your ass. I will be your girlfriend and keep you safe." Pyrrha stated not asking for his opinion on the matter as Jaune gulped.

"I... what does that mean? Will you be a good girlfriend?"

"I will, but make no mistake. I will protect you and treat you will but I will FUCK you like a cock sleeve now how should I pop that cherry?" Pyrrha asked licking her lips shifting the bulge in her skirt as Jaune whimpered.

**********

Pyrrha liked the little things in life.

"AHH! Pyrrha PLEASE!" The adorable voice of her male screamed out in pleasure. Her full 18 inches of cock slid into his wonderfully tight ass making him cry out!

Jaune whimpered his ass felt like it was torn in two! He cried out as Pyrrha impaled him on her cock his virgin ass split open. His tight love hole gripped Greedily onto her cock taking every last inch of it at once!

"Such a good boy!" Pyrrha said rubbing Jaune's head with a maternal hand. She loved how Jaune's ass tightened as his own little Clit got hard! "So cute! What is that? Seven inches, and you actually call that a cock? You are too precious, Jaune!" Pyrrha said as she began to walk taking Jaune into a fucking carry, every step of the way. Jaune eeped and shirked! Crying as Pyrrha fucked her male taking him, bouncing him up and down on her cock as she fucked the boi within an inch of his life!

"Pyrrha! Please! To much!"

"Hush Jaune and no touching your clit! Only use your ass for the first time now calm down it's- Wiess! So glad to see you!" Pyrrha said as she saw the futa friend Of her's face dropped. Weiss's jaw fell so hard it almost hit the floor as she Pyrrha bouncing and Adorable male on her lap!

"Pyrrha?! What's happening?!" Weiss asked her own foot and a half of cock hardened at her own massive tent appeared in her skirt as Pyrrha smirked.

"I just wanted to show off my new lover! This is Jaune! He has a tight ass! It feels like it will break my cock at any second! Say hi Jaune!" Pyrrha asked as Jaune cried out.

"AH! To much! Please! Take it out!" Jaune bagged his own cock began to dribble as Pyrrha fucked the life out of him bouncing up and down without mercy making meaty slapping noises fill the air!

"Don't mind him he's shy!" Pyrrha said loving the jealous look on Weiss face as she hissed.

"So you found yourself a cock-sleeve Nikos-"

"Boyfriend, Weiss. He is so much more than a cock sleeve! He's smart, funny and strong! He applied to a futa school you know, so he should be the real deal! The complete package! There he goes!" Pyrrha said as Jaune cock fired his clit hit Weiss on the face with his cum making the futa gag as Pyrrha hid a vindictive smirk.

"I have to go!" Weiss said as Pyrrha wave away the horny futa Friend.

"Bye Weiss! Cum back SOON!" Pyrrha said as she came her cock erupted in Jaune's ass draining out one last PYRRHA From Jaune as she breeds his boi pussy making him look nine months pregnant as she groaned.

[Please come to the launch area.] A voice said as Pyrrha smirked. "You hear that Jaune? Time for us to go meet our fate!" Pyrrha said as she walked out bouncing Jaune up and down her cock as she did before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)