More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Did he come out the elevator?/where eles was he in the hotel? Or was he any where eles?

No he stayed in they elevator

There rob was in they elevator butt naked laying on the floor. Then he got right back up "hello is anybody there" said rob as he was aware of his predicament as he experiancing before. He heard a voice in the back ground "hold on buddy we are going to get you out of there" said the maintenaince man as him and they othe guy was trying to get rob out of there.

Then in two two's the elevator was open and rob naked and all was welcomed by they applause of poeple on they outside of they elevator as both the maintenaince men, women and men all saw rob standing in they door way of the elevator in the buff with all to show. Then as the man flashed his camera at rob, women also came to they elevator to see a naked rob standing there while they were in such and in aww to see him standing there as they giggle, point and recorded him with there cameras.

Then there was someone that rob saw while standing in they elevator stark naked coming in it.

Who was it?

How was going in they elevator with a very naked rob anderson or which celebrity saw him naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)