More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WantonBoi WantonBoi

Who walks in first?

No One?

You wait and wait and wait, and yet no one shows. This...simply can't be right. To say the least, you are pissed. Today was supposed to be a good, fulfilling day and it seems now that it has been nothing but a let down. You decided to stop standing around like an idiot and instead think of a way to pass the time.

You tell the receptionist to let you know if any "volunteers" show and make your way back to the lab. As you enter the elevator, you a short call to "hold the door". You do so, you are ever so polite to THAT voice, and a wide grin spreads across your face.

"Dr. Johnson."

The woman who enters the elevator, a close friend and colleague, shares your grin. "Dr. Taylor."

Before you can say anything, the elevator dings shut. Within an instance she closes the space between you two and grabs you roughly by the balls.

"We need to talk, Taylor. Just the two of us." You whine and she stabs your sensitive orbs with her nails, "Its very important."

The pain is enough to have your knees shaking and for tears to start flooding your vision. You know her, though. She won't stop until you are outright crying.

You let out a strangled cry when she suddenly stops. You open your eyes, you hadn't realized you closed them, to see she has a soft smile in her face. An idiot would've thought it was kind but you weren't an idiot. That smile, however sweet, was also malicious.

"We can continue here or...perhaps in my lab?"

Her hand begins to gently massage your sore balls. She leans forward and gently kisses your neck, "You know I won't break you."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)