More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mixermix mixermix

Who Answers?

No One

You knock on the door and there is no answer, you ring the bell and same again. You are about to leave when you mobile rings. You answer it. "Hello.

"Hello," a familiar female voice says, "Is that John Doe?"

"Speaking." You answer.

"Oh good, its Mrs Adams here, you were supposed to come and sort my pool out today weren't you." She says.

"Yeah I'm outside your house now." You say.

"Shit sorry I've had to go out on an emergency, is there any chance you could come by tonight about 10pm?" She asks.

"Thats late." You say.

"Yeah I know, but can you please." She pleads.

"Yeah okay no problem, Mrs Adams." You say.

"Oh you're a star hun, oh and call me Ava." She says and puts the phone down.

You head home and then wait until 10 pm.

You walk to the door and see a note saying.

'Hi John, the door is open come on straight through, I'll be waiting in the garden.'

You go through and straight into the garden, you see the pool and then standing on the other side f the pool is. . . . .

http://pornstar-galleries18.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/ava-adams-brazzers-closed-for-repairs.html

You walk round to greet her, she steps on the paio next to the sun lounger. "Hi Ava I'm John I'm here to fix the pool."

"Aren't you a little young to be a pool boy." She says.

"I'm 21 and its my own business actually." You say.

"So would you say you are inexpierenced?" She asks you.

"Well you're my first." You say.

"Oh really, well why don't you come and sit down before the job." She says and gestures to the sun lounger.

You sit down the bottom of the sun lounger. "No No you lay down and relax." She tells you, which you do, she then puts her ass on the edge of the seat, "I was just thinking of a way for me to say thanks for coming over so late." She says putting a hand on your leg. "Can you think of a way for me to thank you?"

Well. . . . . . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)