More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

where do you go

No Deal Q. I want more. I want to be one of you.

"No Deal Q. I want more. I want to be one of you." You say.

"What you arrogant little tockian flea do you even know what your asking for."Q says.

"Yes Q, yes I do" You say. "Don't forget you showed me the next 500 years and that includes everything you have done to Sisko, Picard, the Taleaxians, and Janeway. I saw you offer the gift to Ricker and I saw you travel the realms with Shar."

"What makes you think that I would give anything to you" Q says as he begins to float above you.

"Well there most have been something you saw in me that made you travel across time and space to pick me" You bravely say.

"Very good, young one. Well played" Q says.

"Then is it a deal. I become a Q and i mess with the future and you get what ever sick joy it will bring you just watching. Besides who knows more ways to fuck with a human then some one who once was one." you state.

"Very well" Q says as he snaps his fingers.

And for the first time in your whole life you know what true power is.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)