More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Offer to buy Kaley a drink?

No. You do have slightly more tact than that.

You think better of barging in on Kaley Cuoco's conversation in order to offer to buy her a drink she probably wouldn't take, or worse yet, throw in your face, since you haven't even taken the time to get to know her yet.

Some guys in your position would have probably gone for it all right from the start, but not you.

But she does seem to like something about you, as from the moment you introduced yourself to her with a gentle "I don't mean to interrupt anything here, Kaley. But, my name is John Doe, and I just wanted to tell you I'm a big fan and say hello to you."

"Go on ahead girls," she tells her girlfriends as the two of you start talking, "I'm gonna talk to John for awhile. He seems nice and harmless. I'll catch up later."

"So, what brings to this party John?" she asks you, captivating you with the way her body fills out her tight t-shirt and simple pair of blue jeans, obviously having gone with the causal look this evening.

"I'm new in town, and was told the parties here are off the hook," you tell her, wincing at your use of the phrase "off the hook."

"Well listen John, I did tell my girls I would spend some time talking to you," she tells you, smiling at you in a way that you're certain is flirting, "so I'm gonna go grab us a table. I assume you know what to do?"

Do you buy Kaley that drink now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)