More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Is Christina alone?

No. Shakira is visiting her.

"Let's just go in and see if we get lucky," Adam says, the other two men not wanting to take any unnecessary chances, but going along with it since they knew how long Adam had wanted to get his on Christina.

"Just female voices so far," Trevor said as they sneaked in through the garage after picking the lock, their curiosity turned up even more now.

"I'll be damned," Adam whispered to the two other men as he peeked into the living room and saw two Latina blonde-haired beauties where he was expecting to only see one.

"Jackpot," Trevor said when he recognized the other female there as Shakira, the three men saying nothing as they rushed them and tackled them.

"Remember me Christina?" Adam hissed in her ear as he held her down face-first on the couch, his dick already thrusting between her legs through their clothes.

"Adam? W-why are you d-doing this?" Christina moaned when she recognized his voice, scared for the safety of not only herself but her friend Shakira, as well.

"Because you threw wine in my face like the stuck-up little bitch you are, and it's time to teach you a lesson," he told her as he began to strip her of the t-shirt and shorts she wore, "and Shaki-SLUT over there is just collateral damage."

Who do the men first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)