More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by royal22erick royal22erick

Is this the email you are expecting?

No [route for guest]-nothing yet!-

The email is certainly not from your boss, after it opens you are greeted with a congratulatory email that looks way too fancy to be a scam.


  • CONGRATULATION-

You have been chosen by recommendation of one of our estimated patron for a fully-paid night next Friday at our establishment!

-This include-

-Access to every facility and entertainment for 24h after your appointed time.

-Meals prepared at your convenience by our 5 stars rated chef and staff.

-Personal room for your exclusive use.

-Transportation to and from your location by limousine. (arrival 1hour before your appointment)

-80% discount for the extra guests. ( up to 2, please contact us for more than 2 to ensure availability!)


Normally you would trash this right away but the only things asked are a name OR an alias, a time for the appointment and the number of guests if there is any. After staring at your screen for some times you decided that you have nothing to lose and enter your name and set the time for 19:00 leaving you an hour after work before the limo gets to your place.

After making sure everything is in order you hit the send button and lean back on your chair wondering if it's all a joke.

'Well, if it is then I only lost 5 minutes of my time' You thought, deciding to go for a shower after confirming your boss hadn't sent the email yet.

Friday!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)