More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolinator16 lolinator16

Did I share a room? If so, who with?

No [on hold]

Thankfully, I had a room all to myself. I didn't want to have to deal with the hassle and awkwardness of having a roommate. My own room meant the freedom to decorate however I wanted and stay up as late as I liked. And I don't know how I'd cope if I couldn't masturbate a couple of times a day. It was a pretty sweet deal.

I had a lot of heavy boxes, my room was on the second floor (which Americans would call the third floor), and there was no lift. But my parents made short enough work of moving me in, took me for a nice meal at a nearby pub, and left having embarrassed me surprisingly little in front of my new flatmates. I decided I'd unpack properly later, and went to check out my new home.

The dorm building was curved into a sort of horseshoe shape around a central quad, with a smaller block between the ends of the horseshoe, leaving two paths: To the left, the route to the bus stop and into town; to the right, the rest of campus. My room was pretty much in the middle of the horseshoe, and it was as I checked out the view for the first time that the girl in the window caught my eye.

The building was an example of that infuriatingly modern architecture that was designed to look stylish more than to be functional, and the design included a couple of chunks that jutted out just a little way into the quad, like watchtowers along a wall except with no additional height. Looking over to the left from my room, I could see into the small window on the side of one of these protuberances, where a cute blonde girl in white was unpacking. It wasn't the clearest view, but she caught my eye and, as I watched, pulled her white t-shirt off over her head, unclasped her black bra, and let it fall to the ground as she stepped out of view, presumably into the bathroom. My glimpse of her skin was brief, but I felt a rush of adrenaline. This was going to be a good year.

How did I get to know my new flatmates on the first night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)