More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NoobLube NoobLube

Have you been to Tatooine before?

No, your business with your Master took you to the frontlines. (Jedi Knight)

Making friends wasn’t your specialty, not when battling at the frontline offence against the Separatist forces was where you and your Master found yourselves. With a practiced Soresu you sprinted at the enemy droid troopers, lightsaber moving on its own as your hands cut through the air to send a bolt flying back to its’ sender. You only managed to torch the head of one as they quickly focused their attention on you, the Jedi Padawan threat. In turn they left themselves open for the troopers to take position and systematically cut them all down at once.

You were far more than capable for handling this threat, where your saber failed to block a bolt in time - the durasteel laying beneath your robes did a fantastic job of protecting you from the lasers that flew from droid to droid. But you weren’t going to be held back on the defense for long, twirling your blade in a familiar flourish behind your back. The long single bladed saber cutting into the long red grass around you, the sight of the droids positioning themselves around you uncertainly. Your front threw them off but not for long.

Blaster fire erupted far ahead of you, a sniper from one of the clone squads had your back as the intent to hit one of the battle droids around you struck through and melted its metallic head off. Once more they were likely recalculating what t- “Qardin! Stop thinking and fight!” Your Master’s voice cuts through your hyperactive thoughts just quickly enough for you to try dodging out of the -damned way.

You jumped just enough out the way of danger that your unprotected head was saved while your armour took all the impact, and you knew that the armour, durasteel or not wouldn’t hold up to another punch from the B2 Super Battledroid. You sense some kind of intent from your Master while the knocked air is still finding its way to you. She threw something your way, was it a grenade? As uncertainty took hold of your thoughts, you slowly came to the realisation that in your hands was a stim made to rejuvenate your stamina! Your hand moved to stab the stimulant into your body only to stop in hesitation.

In your offhand remained your lightsaber, you could swing it up to deflect the second and third bolt. But the first would render everything pointless, and not for the first time fear filled your thoughts on the battlefield. “Wraagh!” Bellowed your Master, flinging herself into combat slashing downwards to send the oncoming blaster bolts into the red dirt. “Stop worrying so much Qardin and get in the fight!” Ordered your Master, twin blue sabers humming something ferocious as they crackled with an unrestrained energy.

The Zabarak spared you only one look, her yellow eyes holding no grudge but you served under her long enough to know it was her way of being protective, before pushing onwards. A warcry coming out of her as she brought all the attention back on herself before twisting into a whirlwind of blue.

Are you a Jedi Knight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)