More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

Should you refuse to answer her question as you are on vacation?

No, that would be rude

"Why don't you sit down?" I said, pointing to the couch. She grinned and walked over to sit. I watched her sleek legs and tight, little ass as she passed me. I smiled, saying, "What is your question, Angie?"

"Well, I'm having trouble with the table format and how to get SQL to create the table," she said.

"Hmm, this will take a little bit to explain. Would you care for something to drink?"

"Sure! That'd be great, Mr. Thomas."

"Please call me 'Mike', Angie. What would you like to drink? I've got iced tea, soda, beer, coffee."

"Ooo, can I have a beer?" Angie said eagerly, her eyes lighting up.

"You bet. I'll be right back." I headed to the kitchen and fetched a beer from the refrigerator. I grabbed one for myself, even though I had an iced tea out front. No sense having her drink alone.

When I returned, she took the can and popped the top, slugging back several swallows quickly. "Aahh! Just the thing after a workout." She laughed and her whole face beamed. I caught myself glancing down at her barely covered chest, only taking time to notice her nipple bumps in her sports bra. I tried to suppress the lewd thoughts that rose in my mind, but was only partially successful.

I spent the next ten minutes aiding Angie in understanding table creation, when she paused to suck on her beer and found her can empty. "I didn't realize I was so thirsty, Mike. Could I impose on you for another beer?"

"Sure," I said, grabbing her empty. If she didn't slow down, her small frame was going to get drunk. As I walked to the kitchen, my imagination whipped up an unbidden fantasy of a sauced Angie sucking my dick, which made my pants get uncomfortable. I shook my head to dispell the thoughts, but my hard-on remained. I retrieved her beverage and returned to prodding her brain to understand SQL intricacies. As we continued, Angie's speech got a little slurred from the . I had trouble not staring at her tits. She also was having a harder time grasping what we were talking about. I tried to keep my stiffened member from showing, but the movement of her breasts didn't help much.

"Mmmm, I think I drank that first beer a little quick. I'm getting lightheaded," she said at one pause in the conversation. She looked up from the notebook we were working in and her eyes landed on the partially visible tent in my shorts. Her tongue licked across her lips. She quickly looked back to the notebook, but, over the next few minutes of tutoring, her eyes darted back to my crotch frequently. This wasn't helping me calm down, and her attention was definitely not on the homework.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)