More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Do they find the girl?

No, she is alone. Or is she?

The naked blonde didn’t know how much time had past after she recovered from the shock, but she couldn’t remember where she was. This place didn’t feel familiar either, though after looking around, she seemed to have been taken into a barn. She stood up, then felt something tickling her lower lips and found straw sticking to them, which she got off. While she did that, she heard a sound directly from behind that almost gave her a heart attack. Turning around on the spot, she tried to back away, but noticed it was only a cow that wanted to meet the new resident. Embarrassed but relieved, the girl giggled about her own mistake, though still slowly walking backwards until her back hit something super warm. Thinking it was either a heater or another animal’s body temperature, she slowly turned around laughing, but then saw the dark figure that had took her away from her group and she screamed her lungs out of her chest. Out of fear she walked back and lost her footing, falling hard on her ass.

Still a bit dizzy, she got a glimpse of the creature’s exterior. It’s skin was like black smooth skin, it’s eyes were vertical splits covering black marbles, there was a closed slit where it’s mouth might be, it walked on 2 legs with rearwards bent knees, it had armlike limbs that could bend every way and had holes where fingers should have been, plus 2 downwards rows of what looked like nipples and a vertical slit down below too. As it came close, it tried to explore and investigate the interesting screaming creature in front of it and then seemed to come to a conclusion.

Just as it’s body got close to the girl, she felt something down below. Looking down, the girl saw their mounds meet and the creature’s slit opened, then something black, thick and slimy made its way out of the creature and tried to push itself inside, helped by the fact the girl couldn’t move away with the weight on her body holding her down. Feeling her pussy getting filled to the brim, then her cervix opening and the appendix physically entering her womb, the girl spread her legs and wanted to scream again, but the creature came closer with its face and suddenly another long appendix with a suction cup came out of the slit below the eyes, shot in her open mouth and directly into her throat.

Not able to breathe, let alone make a sound, the girl just laid back with wide open eyes as she felt the top appendix entering her lungs. From the outside of her eyes, the girl saw two sacks flare up from the creature’s back and felt suction deep inside womb, just as she saw the “mouth” of the creature extent until it covered her head. 5 minutes later the girl just laid there with her arms next to her body, her head covered by the head of the creature stretched over hers as it’s eyes were on top of it. Her lungs were filled with air controlled by the sacks on the back of the creature flaring up and down. Her hips were spread and you could see the tube inside her continuously trying to suction something out of her from deep inside.

How does the creature escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)