More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by covertpervertonline covertpervertonline

Does she get to school late?

No, she arrives early.

To her surprise, Alexis arrives early. She glances at her phone and exclaims, "Oh, I still have 10 minutes. Time to find what they're up to!"

She starts trudging to where usually her friends hang out, at the lockers near the bathrooms.

Someone in the crowd yells, "Hey Alexis, you're the last one to arrive!"

"What diaper are you wearing, Alexis?", Hazel asks. She replies, "A very cute puffy diaper!" Alexis pulls up her skirt to reveal her purple ABDL diaper.

"What diaper are you wearing, Hazel?", Alexis replies.

"Oh, I'm wearing a pullup that I found in the store. Isn't it cute?" Hazel lifts up her skirt to reveal her spats and the waistband of her pink pullup showing. "Its a bit small on me, but it will do!"

Hazel then lifts up the skirt of the girl to the right of her. "Yvonne's wearing pampers!"

"Hey stop that! I just found an old pampers in the cupboard! I only had this on hand." Yvonne hurriedly fixes her skirt. It was only a split second but, Alexis could have sworn she saw a cameltoe. It was so tight that the diaper tapes were cutting into her hips.

"What diaper are you wearing, Lisa?"

"I 'borrowed' a medical diaper from my grandma. I was too lazy to get something fancy." Lisa bends over to show her white tape on diaper. Alexis notices that it was a size too large for her.

"What about you, Jenny?"

"Um . . . A goodnights . . . from my sister of course . . ."

Jenny bashfully lifts up her long skirt and shows off her black pantyhose and goodnights. However, Alexis notices that her goodnights were too puffy and had a small stain. She surmises that Jenny was rushing and didn't have time to change her diaper.

While everyone was still chatting, Alexis pulled out her phone and texts Jenny to see if she wants a diaper change. She sees Jenny blush at her text and they both lock eyes with each other.

Does Jenny say yes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)