More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by farzaster farzaster

Yes or No?

No, no stopping now

Jane's pleases were falling on deaf ears after all I finally had one of her fantastic breasts in my hand as I pealed her shirt back. I kept kneading the one breast that I had in my hand while with my free hand I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to me. Her squirming against me turned me on as did her moans escaping from between her lips. "Please John, there are people looking on, you are my brother..." She sighed and her body gave a sudden shudder. "I'm so embarrassed John you are making me feel weird inside. You have to stop."

I moved my free hand over my sister's ass kneading it hard and making her rub against my crotch. If there were people looking I really didn't care. "I'm so glad that you aren't wearing a bra sis." I told her as I her head to tilt back so that I could kiss her once again. Jane did resist but not long. I turned her so that she was now facing the dance floor and I moved my hand between her legs. "Oh my dear Jane your pussy is wet, did I make that happen?" She started to try and cover her breasts but I slapped her hand away. "Let them see your tits sis." I told her. "If you hadn't wanted people to see your breasts you would have worn a bra but you didn't." Jane was moving her buttocks against my erection while I played with her pussy. "I've dreamed of doing this to you for a long time sis, I have had dreams of you naked in my arms and you are a willing slut, my willing slut."

In spite of my sister's begging I continued working her pussy and kissing the nape of her neck. "You smell and taste good sis." I told her moving her panties aside sliding my middle finger into her soaking pussy. I paid as much attention to Jane's breast as I did to her pussy and she no longer seemed to be aware that she was half naked in a crowd of other half or totally naked people she was having an orgasm brought on by me her brother. "Come on Jane I know you have to be close to cumming, your pussy is so fucking wet and her body continued to writhe against me. "That's my good sister," I said. "you want to cum for me and you want to let others see you cum."

"Oh no! Ah! John! I'm cumming oh shit I can't hold it back. Please oh please don't make me cum!" Jane moaned as she had her orgasm. All she could do was moan softly since I was kissing her while she had her orgasm. When she was finished and I had stopped kissing her she didn't look at me as she spoke. "Dear god John look what you've done to me. You took my shirt, showed the world my breasts and you made me cum while people looked on." She said just loud enough for me to hear over the music. "May I have my shirt back please? I am embarrassed enough." Even in the dim lights of the place I could tell she was blushing.

"No, I don't think I will let you have your shirt back just yet." I told her as I took her by her hand and guided her to the bar. There were more than a few men wolf whistling at her. I pushed her up onto a bar stool and ordered her another drink while I moved my stool closer to hers. I continued to drink only club soda while Jane drank harder stuff. I tugged on her hair forcing her to turn her head to face me and I kissed her forcing my tongue into her mouth while I toyed with her nipples. I won't lie to you, Jane complained as I kissed her and she was very unhappy that I was once again playing with her breasts but soon enough she was exchanging kisses with me.

Some guy who appeared to be three sheets to the wind walked up to where Jane and I were sitting and he said, "Say beautiful, that was some really hot show you just put on there," he belched. "I gotta say that you have the nicest looking tits here. Mind if I touch them?"

"Back off friend." I said calmly. "This particular bitch is with me so you'll just have to find your own." He excused himself and stumbled off into the crowd.

Jane turned on me and she was angry. "I am not your bitch you son of a bitch bastard. Give me my shirt back."

I reached out and pulled hard on one of her nipples and then to make sure she knew who the boss was I reached between her legs again and once again worked her pussy. "That's where you are wrong sis," I told her in between kissing her and finger fucking her pussy. Starting tonight you are my bitch." Slowly and reluctantly Jane opened her mouth inviting me to French kiss her while my finger worked her pussy. "I think you really like this sis, the moment I touch you your pussy starts to flow with your hot juices. You like being told what to do, you give in to easily so admit it sis you want to be my bitch." I knew that my sister was close to having another orgasm so I stopped fingering her pussy. "Tell me that you want me to make you cum sis and then tell me that you want to suck my cock right here at the bar."

Will Jane suck cock or say no?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)