More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eschomburg eschomburg

Stop by and look at some mobile homes?

No, let's go to that big old house up on the hill

"Well, we could, but... hey, what about that house there?" asks Frank.

"What house?" asks Sandra.

"That house, the house with the for sale sign," says Frank as he is pointing at an old house that sets up on a hill.

"Eww, look at it, it's old and run down," says Sandra.

"But that's the beauty part, it will be cheap to buy, and all we have to do is clean it up, let's check it out."

Frank drives the car up the hill. The more they get closer, the more Sandra is scared.

"Frank, I don't like this house," says Sandra as she begins to tremble in her new dress.

"Come on, Sandra, it's just a house," says Frank.

Frank pulls up to the house as the house looks as if it was a haunted house. The boards are grey with little creeks in the middle, the windows are all broken, an old tore up American Flag is hanging from the wall of the house as its colors are faded. Sandra and Frank open the car doors and leave the car.

Suddenly, the clouds begin to bellow out thunder and lightning as it quickly becomes dark.

"It's going to rain, let's go inside," says Frank.

"No!" shouts Sandra.

"Oh come on, quit being a baby," says Frank as it begins to rain. Frank grabs Sandra's arm and drags her inside the old house.

Frank and Sandra look around the house as it is covered with cobwebs, old pictures of the 1800's, old civil war memrobillia, a confederate soldier's suit, and old furniture from the 1800's.

"Frank, I don't like this house," says Sandra.

"Well, there's not much light left outside, so we better make this quick, where shall we go?" asks Frank.

Where shall they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)