More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does he act on his desire?

No, he rejects her

Steve mentally shook his mind clear and said crisply not looking at her directly, “What we could do is speak with your parents about your inability to get your work done. Here is a note to your mother. If she does not call me, or e-mail me I will call her. We are done.”

Rebecca just smiled and stood up, throwing her shoulders back putting her tit back in her bra, but it gave Steve another good view of her big tits. “Well if you want to talk to my Mom it’s fine with me. You just missed your chance though. I am real good if you know what I mean.”

Steve tried to ignore the hardon in his pants as he said back to her, “I am going to choose to ignore your inappropriate comment. Just make sure you get the note to your parents.”

Ok, Mr. Parker, I will let my mom know you want to see her. My dad is still serving out the sentence he got for killing some guy who looked at my mom just like you are looking at me right now. So I guess he won’t be able to make it.”

Steve tried not to react to her comment. He could not believe that it was true and he pointedly looked down on the papers on his desk as she left the classroom. He knew that she would look back to see if he was checking her out as she left he was not about to give the girl the satisfaction of thinking she owned him.

He was sexually charged up after his exchange with Rebecca and he could not focus that night as he was trying to keep his mind off of his sexy student. He could just picture her taut pink nipples and firm ass. He got a boner even thinking about the girl as he was trying to work on his novel. He thought about calling up some porn on his computer, but instead decided to try and get his wife to agree to sex. He wanted to feel some real pussy wrapped around his cock instead of his hand.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)