More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beatbybeat beatbybeat

I walked over to the rock.

No, check out the trees and bushes.

Gathering my strength, I stumbled away from the ocean, towards the edge of the beginning of a forest.  Stepping cautiously through the undergrowth, I pulled back a palm frond only to jump back in surprise.  Lying directly in front of me on the forest floor was a petite young black girl, nude except for a skimpy cloth wrapped around her waist.
  Her toned body vibrated slightly as she breathed in her deep slumber.  Luckily, she didn't hear me approach.  Or did she?  Slowly she sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking at me.  First she looked surprised, then delighted as she started to giggle softly.
  I was about to ask where we were when she darted forward, grabbing on to my pant legs.  I yelled and started to pull away, but then I saw she meant no harm.  She began to massage my legs, through the pants, never speaking a word.
  It soon became apparent what she wanted when she moved her hands up to my thighs, then my crotch.  Her ebony hands glided over my lower body, pausing to squeeze my semi-hard cock through the material.
  With a flick of her wrist, she yanked open my fly.  My cock flopped out, almost smacking her in the face with all of its 9 inches.
  She looked up at me in an almost pleading way...

what did I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)