More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

Do You Make A Move?

No, Keep Watching

Your eyes stay locked together for what seems like an eternal moment before she stands back up. She seems to be blushing, but it’s hard to tell and it also seems as if she’s pointedly not looking your way. Your cock is uncomfortably swollen and you fear that you ARE blushing.

Tori moves over to the uneven bars and lifts her leg in another stretch. She could have done this stretch anywhere, but chose a station that would give you a direct view of her crotch. She leans into the stretch, the fabric slipping millimeters deeper into her slit as she does. You realize also that she is pressing into the stretch in a steady rhythm implying something more devious perhaps.

She switches legs and repeats the stretch, looking directly at you and clearly blushing. Her leotard clearly showing much of her labia on either side of the material, she finishes the stretch by adjusting her crotch. As she pulls the fabric away you get a brief glimpse of the wet pink skin beneath.

Without realizing it your hand has begun to stroke your cock inside your gym shorts. You don’t think it’s noticeable behind the desk but you don’t think she particularly cares.

You look at her body again seeing for the first time her nipples proud and erect poking up beneath the light blue fabric of the leotard. Her small breasts are heaving despite her minimal exertion. Her pussy is clearly wet as the cleft of her pussy is shown beneath the wet fabric of the light blue leotard. Her eyes are still focused on you as if she is waiting for you to do something.

Do You Make Your Move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)