More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

So do you? or Don't you

No! I'm cute but...

"This must be some kind of sexual harassment test, isn't it Miss...?โ€ you ask her. "I mean I know I am such a hunk" you say sarcastically, "but even my huge male ego doesn't believe that you are ready for me to do the nasty with you right now, right here."

"My name is Miss Jones, Sarah Jones, and yes that was a test. You passed" she said tucking in her blouse hiding her impressive tits. I like to make sure that the male teachers we hire are not total perverts. In an all girl school we have to be careful to protect our young virgins. You are currently the only man at the school, and I have to be able to trust you. Apparently you have a slight amount of control, which is good."

She leans in close to you and whispers in a seductive voice, "I wasn't kidding about 3 years without a man. Here is my home number, give me a call and you can come and see me some time." Then she gives your ass a good squeeze which gets your cock to rising again, and she quickly leaves the room with her coffee.

Your boner fades quickly luckily as you have to get to your first class. You head down the hall towards your 1st period English class when a soft moan attracts your attention. It is coming from an empty classroom on your left. You slid up to the door and peek inside without drawing attention to yourself and almost ejaculate in your underwear at what you see. There are two of the girls in there going at it.

The dark haired girl is in her school uniform and is actively eating out a cute blonde who is dressed in a white T-shirt and blue shorts. The blonde has her t-shirt pulled up and her bra open exposing her perfect firm tits. They are nice sized with big pink nipples that she is enthusiastically pulling and twisting as the dark haired girl works over her cunt.

The dark haired girl uses her tongue to stimulate the blonde's clit, working her head back and forth, nailing the blonde's clit with every stroke.

"Oh, god", the blonde moans again, "I am almost there; keep it up just like that."

She climaxed seconds after that, her hands pulling her hard, stiff nipples to full extension on her tits, as she clamps her shapely legs around the dark haired girls head, drawing her probing tongue into even closer contact with her cunt.

"Uhhhh..." The blonde moans as her wet twat spasms in pleasure. As her orgasm subsides you hear her say haughtily, "Well Brenda next time you won't bet me, will you? When are you going to learn that I can beat you at anything. Nice work with your tongue though, enjoyed every minute of it."

The dark haired girl's face is smeared with the cunt juice of the blonde and her face is red where it has been jammed up against the blonde girl's twat.

You move away quickly before they can see you, your large boner tenting out the front of your pants. You quickly duck into the menโ€™s room and calm down enough to get your cock to settle back to normal. As you head for your first class already 15 minutes late, you wonder what kind of school you have just gone to work at.

Where do you head to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)