More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Nives and Laura vs Lady and Jerry

Nives is 38yo 168cm and 60kg. 10 years ago she won contest as a sexiest woman in her country. She have really big and firm boobs. Laura is 27yo 175cm and 65kg. She is transsexual with 23cm big and fat cock.

Lady is 30yo 156cm 55kg. She is short, but so hot. She have big boobs and busty ass, but thin waist. Jerry is 33yo 186cm 88kg.

Lady attacked Laura. It's hard for Laura to stop that small and agile girl. She protected her balls as long as she could. But as soon as her hands reached Lady, Lady hand reached her balls. She have no mercy. Her fingers were viciously squeezed life out of Laura. Laura thought her balls would pop any second and expression on her face says the same. When Lady let go of Laura nuts, Laura fell down and screamed her lungs out.

Nives attacked Jerry. He had visible fear on his face. He was just pushing Nives away from him, hoping that Lady would help him. He managed to grab her nipples as he was pushing her away. When he squeezed her nipples, Nives fingers got his balls. "Let's see what is tougher. Nipples or balls." Nives said. "I surrender." Jerry squealed in panic, let go of Nives nipples and begged her for mercy. Lady finished her opponent and she could help her partner, but she felt warm tingling between legs. Well unlike her partner who by now feeling excruciating pain. When he started screaming for his "mommy", Lady finally reacted.

Lady kicked between Nives legs. Her feet maybe is small, but it can do a lot of damage. Nives face became red, her veins pop out on her face and she screamed like a wounded animal. Lady really fucked her up.

Lady left Nives to cry in pain and went to Laura. She rubbed Laura cock till it get hard and ride it. Laura was scared that she would injure her with that huge cock. Lady small body easily took that monster inside her and Lady was screaming in pleasure. Lady cum two times before Laura huge cock showered Lady big boobs and soft belly.

Meanwhile Jerry somehow crawled to Nives. He wanted to fuck her ass, but he wouldn't see her body that way. He layed down and Nives to ride him. He grabbed her boobs and grope them during sex. She didn't enjoyed it at all, even less when he cum inside her pussy. Jerry violently fingered her and stuffed his cum covered fingers into her mouth.

Lady and Jerry go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)