More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gensixx Gensixx

Who are you?

Nina, Amber, Sarah and Claire (four friends on spring break)

The four of you are laughing in the plane. This spring break is going to be amazing! You are all in your first year of college, and you know each other since you were in high school.

Nina is tall and thin. She's from Russia, although she was raised in San Diego, her mother and her father are from Moscow. She has long black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She has flat breast, and flat ass. She's studying to be a journalist.

Amber is also thin and has big green eyes. She was the captain of the cheerleaders. This blonde was the fucktoy of the quarter bag of the high school team. Although she's like the queen bee, she is humble and friend of her friends. She's studying to be a commercialist.

Sarah is an average girl. She's the most focused of the four. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She's the best friend of Amber. Three years ago, she discovered that she was bisexual; since then, she is aroused by her three best friends. She's studying to be a lawyer.

Claire is tall and thin, but also very pale and has freckles all over her cheeks. She enjoys rock music and her hair is dye blue. She has several tattoos all over her body; almost the 50% of her body are tattoos. She smokes a lot of marihuana; she even packed a bag with a lot of it. She doesn't study anything.

The plane arrives at the island, and all of you star at one thing; the receptionist huge size. As you enter the assigned house, you comment with laughs and gossip about the people you have seen in the island so far.

Choose Character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)