More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by iggydragon iggydragon

What does Billy do? what does Nikki do?

Nikki in the woods

Nikki was troubled, and she needed to be alone.

All around her, Nature was in its glory. She had strolled deep into the woods after leaving the Jordans' cabin, and it seemed like another world out here. Pure and clean and fresh, with the songs of birds and crickets filling the afternoon and the scent of the clean air and the pine trees causing her senses to tingle pleasantly.

She sank down onto a fallen log with a sigh and looked for a long while into space, seeing nothing. But it wasn't another world. It was the same world. The same world here in the woods as back there at Sunny Acres, behind the cabin of those young newlyweds.

It was the same world ... and it was a confusing one.

Confusing, certainly, to a young mother who had done her best to raise her two children by setting a good example. She had been divorced from her husband for six years now, and during that time, sure, she had had an occasional one-night stand. She was, after all, in the supposed prime of her sexual life, wasn't she? But it had always been very, very discreet. After all, she didn't want her children growing up thinking their mother was some kind of cheap tramp. She had never tried to prevent their sexual education, for she was a very aware, modern woman, but at the same time ... well, there were just certain standards of good moral behavior that a mother of two felt obligated to observe and to live by.

And the thing was, it had never been difficult for Nikki Richards to live by those standards. She and the kids lived in a modest, middle-income neighborhood in Milwaukee, and all of their neighbors were respectable, middle-aged married couples, generally with two or three kids apiece. The times that Nikki had gotten herself laid had been on those occasions when she'd ventured out, usually with one or two girlfriends from the office where she worked, to the "swinging singles" bars that dotted the outlying districts of the city.

Generally, though, her sex life had been restricted to the fingers of her right hand, in the dark privacy of her own bedroom after the kids were in bed for the night. There was virtually no temptation to stray from the straight-and-narrow in the community in which the Richards family resided.

At least, that had been the case in Milwaukee.

Sunny Acres, it was now becoming obvious, was going to be another case entirely ...

The offer had sounded too good to be true when Nikki had first heard it. One of her neighbors two doors down from the house where they lived had approached her with it. It seemed that he owned a small summer resort in Wisconsin's northern Door County. It was a modest place, this resort, with eight small cabins that were rented out by the week. All that was required was seeing that the tenants from the week past were out by ten a.m. each Saturday. Then all eight units had to be given a swift yet thorough cleaning. This had to be done by two, for that was when the next week's guests would be arriving. In between, all that was required was mowing the lawn and any general maintenance that might come up.

It seemed that his sister-in-law, who was a widow, generally oversaw the operation, but this year the sister-in-law had saved up enough money to go on a trip to Europe, and the neighbor needed someone to help him out, for which he was willing to pay a nice salary.

Nikki had thought about it for over a week before accepting. It would mean quitting her job at the accounting office where she worked, but the job had gotten to be a drag anyway. It was definitely time for a change, and what better change than to spend four months in the lush, northern woods of Wisconsin, just taking it easy with the kids? She had managed to save some money. They could live on what they made managing the place for the summer, and the nest egg would see her through the time it would take to line up a new job upon their return to Milwaukee in the fall.

Yes, all in all it had seemed like a very satisfying way to spend a summer. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, away from the people, the noise, the confusion ...

But no, it was obviously not going to be an escape from confusion.

For something had been awakened in Nikki Richards back there behind cabin number Seven that confused her terribly. Something from deep down within her--something that she had not even known she contained--had risen suddenly, shockingly, to tilt her world completely on edge.

The something had been lust ... pure, wanton, animal desire that, right there in broad daylight, had burst forth to consume her entire being ... to bring her to the point where she had actually had to ... had to
...

Nikki shivered in shame at the very thought of what had happened back there. My God, how could she have been so taken away from her senses to ... to actually ... to actually masturbate right there, out in the open, while she watched another couple make love?

It had been a terrible, terrible thing to do.

But she had loved it!

It had been like nothing the young mother had ever experienced before. The moans of those two people had just done something to her, she didn't know what. Their moans, and the sight of their trashing, hot, eager bodies, and the beautiful sensations that had raced through her as her own fingers had diddled her off while she watched.

Even now, in her guilt and confusion, just thinking about what had happened back there brought a stirring warmth to the inner walls of Nikki' tight, hot pussy; brought a tingling hardness to the tips of her full, well-shaped boobs. Made her wish, if only for an instant, that she had a man around. A man with a big, strong cock like Mike Jordan's. A man who could take that cock and ... and ...

Nikki broke from her daydream with a startled jar. She suddenly realized that one of her hands was cupping an aching breast, and that the other had slid almost all the way down to the crotch of her slacks--the crotch that was still slightly caked from the juices that had flowed from her cunt only thirty minutes earlier.

She stood up quickly, more confused than ever, and began walking briskly back in the direction of the resort.

What is happening to me? she wondered. What is happening to me?

what does nikki do? later in the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)