More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is it?

Nikki, your cousin - purple, punk hair, piercings, tattoos

It's been way, way too long since you've seen Nikki, your crazy cousin. But you're thrilled that Katie invited her. And there's something comforting about knowing that she's just as wild as when you were growing up.

You saw her frequently when you were teenagers. Your families lived close. And you had more than a little crush on her. She was impulsive, fun, loud, boisterous. She always wore knee-high army boots and spiked hair. She started getting tattoos as soon as she could sneak out of the house. But despite being tough or a punk or whatever your parents would call her, she was always kind to you. Maybe she felt protective. Two years older than you, and knowing that you were being raised in bland, boring household, and probably would be a little more daring yourself if you ever could find the courage. She was always really quite sweet to you.

How could you not have a crush on her?

And now you find that she's just as pretty as you remembered her. She's tall and thin with smallish breasts maybe big a's or small b's, tattoos that seem to cover her entire back and down her right arm, which you've been sneaking peaks at all day (lots of roses with thorns, some pinup girls). She's rocking short purple hair, and a pierced eyebrow.

She wears a leather choker necklace, black short shorts over fishnet stockings and a white tank top, clear enough for you to make out a leopard print bra underneath, that reveals a nice sliver of skin at her mid-section. No boots today which is disappointing perhaps. But instead crazy sexy heels. As she's grown up she seems to have embraced the fact that while she's wild and tough, she's also undeniably sexy.

You think to yourself that you have to thank Katie for inviting her. It's been great to see her.

"I'm so glad you could make it" Katie says, stretching out her body across your lap.

Nikki smiles and shrugs. "Sure. Of course. How dumb is it that we waited this long? To be honest." Nikki goes on. "I assumed we lost touch because you didn't like me very much. You never talked to me much when we were kids. I just figured you were scared of me back then. All the other cousins were. Fuck if I know why."

"Oh he wasn't scared of you." Katie chimes in, smiling, "Well maybe a little." she giggles.

Now, you've told Katie about your life-long crush on your cousin. But you'd never expect that she'd just spill it. Then again, a long day of drinking and partying, makes exhausted people say surprising things.

"From what I'm told" Katie goes on. "He was way in love with you back then."

Nikki sits up. "Really?" She gives you a look. "Really?"

"Well..." you think for a moment if you should deny it or embrace it. "Not 'in love' but I had a pretty big crush on you." You shrug. It's out there now. It seems okay.

"Really?" Nikki seems shocked. "How did I never notice?"

"Well, I think you were busy dating and partying and sleeping with college guys. I mean I was just your dumb cousin right..." you start to ramble. And can't even get to the end of your thought before Nikki is up out of her seat and glaring at your girlfriend, for some reason.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks Katie, who seems just as surprised that something is happening as you are. But she nods in agreement. "Not here." Nikki says. "In another room. Where, um, birthday boys aren't allowed."

You and Katie exchange uncertain glances, but she gets up and follows Nikki out of the living room.

So you wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And start to wonder how long it's been.

Keep waiting, or go look for them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)