More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoshNeeson_007 JoshNeeson_007

What sexual escapade do you wish to read first?

Nightwing and Supergirl

Kara had gotten back to her room at Titans Tower only a few minutes ago. She had agreed to join the team, and with it she decided to move into the tower. It’s only been a couple days, but it’s been different. Living with a group of people, especially a group of people like the Titans is very different.

She had just finished getting dressed into something a bit more casual, which consists of jeans and a tank top, when she heard a knock on her door. Dick Grayson.

Dick Grayson, leader of the Titans, was scrolling through his data pad as he wandered the winding halls of the Titans Tower in New York City, continuing towards the living quarters. He massages his temples with the pads of two fingers, just about to enter his personal quarters when he remembered the new girl. Kara was her name, right? It wouldn’t be a bad idea to check on her. When he steps up to the door, he lightly raps his knuckles against the metal. “Hey! Uh, it’s Nightwing! I just wanted to see how you’re settling in...!”

Kara walks over to the door and she opens it, “hi!” She greets simply, “going well so far” she adds quickly, “what’s up?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)