More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Kore Kore

What's next?

Nightwear Combinations

gscmar64: Why wear anything? when i get there in the morning I hoping to see your birthday suit!
if you have to dress up how about in a schoolgirl outfit, you don't mind having torn off you by your sex-ed teacher!

gscmar64 tips 25 CGC

Cleo Moonlight: @gscmar, don’t you think that might be a little too out there? I mean, if it were me, I’d rather her open the door and see her in classy yet sexy underwear under a red flannel that’s a size to big for her...but that’s just me, I mean, I don’t know what you guys find attractive. I just appreciate a little artistry in seduction...

gscmar64: @cleo I been dying to meet her, since i first laid eyes on her. Seeing her naked when i get there saves one step to making her mine. if she clothed I'll accept that alas long as she realizes that I'm the guy for her!

Cleo Moonlight: @gscmar I’m sorry to break it to you, fella, but I don’t think you’re “the guy” for her. You may be a guy for her, and you’ll probably have a fun day of hot, animalistic sex, but I don’t think it’ll turn into anything more. And, second point, I’d like you to realize that you will not make her yours, because, even just in the process of watching this, she’s made you hers. You’re at her beck and call. But I don’t want to be rude of course. That’s just how I see it. And I’ve been told I’m fairly smart when it comes to analyzing.

For another three minutes, the screen shows the empty bed before the ceiling light suddenly goes off, leaving the sheet only lit up by the pale, blue-white light of the laptop display.

"I'll be right there," BoredBeauty says and rummages around without coming into view.

Shortly after, the platinum blonde walks into sight, carrying a white comforter with a black silhouette of a defoliated tree. She spreads it on the bed, places a matching pillow beside her laptop and sits down at the edge of the bed.

"Sorry that it took me so long...," BoredBeauty apologizes with a smile and looks at the screen with curious eyes.

The blonde girl reads the recent messages and smirks occasionally before she looks into the camera.

"Well, G-S-C, who'd thought you'd want me to get naked?" she grins but suddenly looks into the camera with a sad puppy face, "But what would my mom say if I open the door butt naked?"

"Besides, I was asking what I should wear for the night...," BoredBeauty remarks and adds with an impish smile, "And... the time before I fall asleep."

"So... I'm not gonna sleep in a school uniform either unless I'm too drunk to undress," the platinum blonde winks into the cam and adds whispering, "Though I'm usually up for some naughty role play."

"Oh, a day of hot, animalistic... sex...," the blonde murmurs while skimming through the messages again, "That sounds like a big load of fun, doesn't it?"

"Though I guess making you my little pet wouldn't be less fun!" BoredBeauty grins and seductively bites her lower lip.

"Well, back to the question about today's nightwear...," the platinum blonde continues and slowly opens the buttons of her denim shirt, "So... we have naked... and red flannel with sexy underwear..."

"Umm...," she thinks after finishing the last button and is somewhat surprised, "I actually never slept in a flannel shirt."

"I mean, I grabbed a guy's flannel once in a while to flit to the toilet or to get dressed quickly for breakfast with him...," BoredBeauty explains while loosing the knot of her top, "But I never thought about wearing one in bed."

"So I sort of like the idea of trying a flannel, Cleo...," the blonde smiles and gently bites her lower lip, "Though I hope I can please you with a blue one as well."

"Well, and since I promised to keep my panties off for the rest of the evening...," BoredBeauty adds and stands up slowly, "I won't wear underwear tonight..."

The platinum blonde turns around and hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her light pink panties.

"I think, that's a good compromise, isn't it?" she wants to know and pulls down the lace fabric leisurely.

BoredBeauty slowly draws the panties down her taut, slender legs, showing the camera her soft, round buttocks, which are dimly lit by the pale light of the laptop display. Bending over more and more, the small gap between her thighs opens ever so slightly and if she would only turn around a little more, you could surely get a glimpse of her uncovered lady bits. But before that happens, the platinum blonde stands up and steps out of her panties. Then she takes off the denim shirt and exposes her lean, sexy back and her high, slender waist.

"I guess, you'll see me naked soon for the first time...," BoredBeauty smiles over her shoulder, reaches behind her back with both hands and unhooks the small, light pink bra band.

The platinum blonde pushes the straps over her shoulders and lets the lace bra glide down her arms.

"I'm butt naked!" BoredBeauty laughs, hops an inch or two and poses with extended arms while her butt wiggles nicely.

"And now from the front!" the platinum blonde cheers and turns around quickly.

At the same time, her hands dart to her crotch and tits, covering them before they become visible. The blonde hides her private parts with her left hand while the right one cups her left tit, her lower arm pressed against the other one.

"Do you enjoy my naked sight?" BoredBeauty grins, only showing the soft, squeezed bases of her pale breasts.

The platinum blonde winks into the camera before she skips out of the picture.

It takes about a minute until she comes back, wearing a blue plaid flannel shirt.

"Damn! Are guy's shirts kinda longer?" BoredBeauty wants to know, pulling the tails of the shirt down to keep her pussy hidden.

"They never were so short in my memory!" she sighs and turns her back to the camera.

The hem of the shirt presses slightly into her soft, round buttocks at half height, leaving the lower half uncovered. BoredBeauty sits on the edge of the bed and turns the laptop away, showing her pillow and the half-empty chocolate box. A few seconds later, the picture shakes heavily and doesn't stop until the blonde's face comes into view again.

Lying on her side with the comforter wrapped around her chest, she brushes the platinum hair out of her face and smiles into the cam, "So... what shall we do now...? Or are you too tired to stay awake?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)