More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jannal jannal

Time of day?

Nighttime

You select the nighttime option, since you're feeling more adventurous. There's a low hum in your ears and then the bright light fades into a quiet darkness.

Blinking and waiting for your eyes to adjust, you look down at your body. You appear to be a normal human girl, maybe 18 or 19 years old, wearing a loose fitting cloth t-shirt and skirt. From the feelings of the fabric brushing against your nipples and the slight chill between your legs you can tell that you're not wearing anything else. You brushy your fingers through your hair and look at the area around you.

As best you can tell, you're standing barefoot atop a grassy hill. A full mooon hangs in the clear sky overhead and you can hear the occasional sounds of crickets chirping someplace nearby. The hill seems to be surrounded by an enormous stone-walled structure; it must be the maze mentioned. You can just barely make out a dirt path leading down into a dark stone archway... or... out of the corner of your eye you spot a brief flicker of eerie light coming from a rough looking tunnel dug into the earth near a different wall. Maybe one of the previous players had set that up? Or does that seem too easy?

You should make a choice soon.

Which direction will you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)