More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ntaylor ntaylor

Where John goes after sunset ?

Night school

John wasn't dumb ... but since he was a kid he had to work, first to help his family and later to buy brand clothes. Every time he had to chose between making money or go to classes, John went always to the money. When you're a kid with a gig selling stuff in a trunk sale, if you miss a single day another five would show-up ti take your place. And after the first times, John got for the first time his own money. He started the job to help his family, but a fez weeks after it wasn't necessary anymore ... but John never told it to his boss. He got the job with the excuse to help the family, and he knew ... if he told the boss that his family business was settled ... he would lose the job.

John wasn't very athletic or tall, he wasn't good at sales also ... so his job was only due to his excuse. When he was at the trunk sale, he was wearing his old clothes. Part of him hate it now, this clothes represented all he wasn't. Since John started to see the cool kids with sneakers, jeans and shirts from the famous brands ... he wanted to be like them. So every money he was getting from his job, was invested in clothes and other cool things. It was almost stupid to pay big money for a pencil, but all the cool kids have one ... so John needed one. The luxury pencils were used by designers or artists, they were a specific tool for a specific job ... but how a bunch of kids know that ? They couldn't, for them it was expensive so they need to have. The cool kids were from rich families, John wasn't. But since he started to hand out with them, dress like them, talk like them ... he was one of them.

So here is John know, just another adult at the nigh school, to get his basic degree. But he got lucky, he wasn't the only barely legal kid there. The other adults just wanted to pay attention to the class, but for John ... it felt like he knew it all. But he didn't, it was just another illusion from his mind.

From the corner of his right eye, he could see it. His only friend on this class was masturbating. First John ignored him, pretending not to know what he was doing. But later he became the accomplice. Every time the teacher finished writing on the board and was preparing to turn around to seat, John would ask a question. It was the signal for his friend put his dick inside his pants.

Example Image

His friend was older, with a nice car. And their friendship developed after he started to give a ride ti John. Night school does not end very late, but this area of the down was a little far from the subway. So John gladly accepted the free rides, and the talks.

- " Wow ... tonight was a close call. Thank you for the warning. "

- " Yes it was, I think that the teacher is suspecting something ... we should stop doing this. "

- " I know ... but can't resist an ass. "

- " It's just an ass ... "

- " Yes, an ass that I can almost touch ... sexy. Just to think of it ... I'm getting hard. I love asses. All asses. Big, small ... No matter the age, legal only ... not a pervert. For 18 to 80 ... all asses are mine to tribute. But you're right ... this is getting out of my control ... I was thinking going tomorrow to a ... meeting. Can you go with me ? I don't want to be alone with a group of strangers. "

Does John goes to the meeting ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)