More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrdarcydoms mrdarcydoms

What's next?

Night #1

"You know, we could get a little... extra-curricula... with this thing?" Micah patted the camera on it's tripod in the corner of the room, adjusting the angle so that it pointed perfectly between the bed and the door, covering both.

He winked at Katie, with his toothbrush in his mouth.

They had come up to bed a little while ago, Katie complaining she was tired from a days school work and needing some relaxation. She was draped across the bed looking at the goof, in a position reminiscent of a renaissance masterpiece.

Katie

"We could..." Katie slyly purred, beginning to stretch the kinks from her body. "But no." She finished abruptly.

Micah could feel his cock pushing against his fly.

"Pweeeeeeeesh", Micah said through a mouth-full of toothpaste and toothbrush.

She looked at him dumbfounded and he quickly wandered into the ensuite and spat out the mouthful of toothpaste into the sink, before returning to the bedroom.

"I said, 'pweeeeeeeeeeeesh'?" He joked and she giggled. His cock twitched again as her full, ample bosom bounced in tandem with her chuckles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)