More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Nicole and Irene vs Barbie and Dora

Nicole is 24yo 167cm. She have nice, firm and quite a big boobs. Irene is 27yo 173cm 58kg. She is transsexual.

Barbie is 23yo 167cm 51kg. She have great body, but really slutty face. Dora is 21yo 179cm 62kg. She is transsexual with really small cock.

Nicole attacked Barbie. She kneeled down in front of Barbie as she wanted to send uppercut into Barbie pussy. Barbie managed to made step back, avoid Nicole punch and send kick between Nicole legs. Nicole screamed in pain and her head fell down and hit the mat as tears started streaming down her face. "You are already on your knees, so you couldn't go much lower." said Barbie with smile.

Dora attacked Irene. Dora punches started landing all over Irene face. Irene was leaned on the fence trying to protect her face, when she felt hand going down her belly into her panties. "OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE DON'T, I SURRENDER!!!" Irene screamed. Dora just smiled and twisted Irene balls as far as they go, while Irene whole body was twisting over Dora hand.

"Ok that's enough Dora. I want to use that cock." Barbie told Dora. "MOMMY!!!" Irene screamed before she fell down and started in pain. Barbie did her best, but Irene couldn't get hard. She was just crying about her squished balls. Barbie sat on Irene face to muffle her cries and she didn't get up until Irene brought her 2 orgasms.

Dora put her small cock in Nicole mouth until it get hard and then fucked her. Cock that small couldn't make Nicole cum, so her fingers were playing with her clit while Dora was fucking her. When Dora felt she is close, she went to Irene, put cock in her mouth and cum. Irene swallowed. "You swallowed cum of a girl that crushed your balls. Well who is my little bitch?" Dora told Irene. Irene just lowered her head to hide shame. "I ASKED YOU WHO IS MY LITTLE BITCH!" Dora yelled and pressed Irene testicles on the floor with her feet. "I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH!!! MOMMY!!! I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH!!!" Irene yelled in fear.

Barbie and Dora go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)