More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HoosierHypnotist HoosierHypnotist

What Celebrity do you manage?

Nicole "Neekolul" Sanchez

Pure Sex

Ever since she'd made that stupid video a year ago, Nicole, or as she frequently barked at you to address her ass; Neekolul, had become nearly unbearable to have even a conversation with at most times. That little bit of viral fame made her delusional to how big her name really was to the general public, and all it did was fill that dumb mind of her with expectations that could never be met. What made things even worse is that he was overseeing multiple young talents at the same time, and only this bitch caused him problems.

It was high time for things to change between him and her, and that spiral video on your tv was going to be the key.

Early one morning, he invited her over to his office to discuss a potential new brand deal for her plug into her streams; unbeknownst to her though...he had other plans. As he watched from his office, the young Latina got out of her car clad in a more or less the perfect outfit for what he was going to do to her; a cute little t-shirt and a short black skirt.

As she entered his office, she immediately snipped at you, "Let's make this fast, I have like three different streams to do today and I'm pretty doubtful that this 'brand' you want me to plug is worth my time anyway".

There wasn't any chance he'd listen to this bitch complain any further and he turned the tv on, which was just off to the side of them both. She stepped a bit closer towards him, but then her eyes trailed off towards the screen. Of course she didn't have much time to protest what was being displayed.

"Sit down Nicole", he said rather sternly after a few minutes of her uninterrupted gaze towards the screen.

The young woman complied and sat down in the chair placed right before his desk, still staring away from him

"Look at me dear", he said while coming around to the front of his desk and sitting off the edge of it.

Her head turned towards him and stared at him with a blank expression plastered across her face.

"Nicole...from now on you're going to do exactly as I say...tell me that you understand", he said while the feeling of dominance caused his cock to twitch a little.

A few seconds of silence was finally broken when she slowly replied, "Yes...I understand".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)